Страницы

Project: Sport and games

Sport is very important in our life. It is popular among young and old people. Many people do morning exercises, jog in the morning, train themselves in clubs. Other people like sport too they only watch sports game on TV and listen the sports news and results. Physical training is an important subject in school. Boys and girls play football, volleyball and basketball at the lessons. Sport helps people to be healthy and fit. In our school we have club lessons, one of this clubs is sport club. In sport clubs students choose the sport they prefer: football, basketball, volleyball, gymnastics, table tennis, cycling. To keep fit some people join special classes or go to aerobics or yoga lessons, do some kind of training in a gym. Sport is a good mean of struggling with stress. Sometimes, after sitting the whole day at the desk at school, I feel that I want to do some activities to dance, to play basketball, or just to run.
My favorite sport is football. I love football, I watch every football match. My favorite football club is Barcelona, I love this team because this team plays very effective. This year this team played very well. It won La liga trophy, also Barcelona was in the final of Champions League and Copa Del Rey.

One of the sport brand Nike quot is "Never give up",  I think sport also teaches us.

Also watch my friend's super shot in my youtube channel